We make precise preparations for your project and offer effective and sound organisation of all managerial aspects. You will benefit from our international experience, scientific background, communication skills and our absolute commitment - as long as your project requires it, a couple of months or a couple of years.
We support scientists, research institutes and universities.
kobris as your project manager
- coordinates and implements internal and external tasks
- plans and organizes international meetings and conferences
- provides support for your short-term as well as long-term projects
- monitors your deliverables
- updates your webpages
- supports your brand development
kobris, as your grant manager of your funded project,
- limits 'red tape' for the project co-coordinator
- conducts budget projections and supports financial statements
- provides project management
- supports new call for tenders
- provides periodic and final reports to the funding agencies ( i.e. European Commission)
- monitors project deliverables and milestones
- acts as contact point for scientists and institutes’ administrators
- acts as contact point for the funding agency e.g. European Commission
- supports the audits
- provides information for the project’s participants and partners
I have worked with Britta Schlaeger on numerous projects over a number of years. Total reliability and attention to detail are hallmarks of Britta’s working style and build the foundation for successful outcomes.„
It is absolutely wonderful to steer projects together with Britta who works independently and most reliably. She always finds the right tone when communicating with a variety of partners and … I can only wholeheartedly recommend her as an outstanding project manager.„
Britta Schläger has been working in an international scientific environment for many years. She spent 4 years in the USA at the well-known State University of New York and a decade at one of the top research institutions in the world, the European Molecular Biology Laboratory, EMBL, in Heidelberg. With several scientific publications to her name, she combines technical know-how with project management expertise. For the past ten years she has been dedicated to the managerial and organisational support of scientific teams.